Hello, friend. Greetings from rainy Northern California.
For some reason rainy days like this make me think of Connor’s toddler days, and how it felt like we had countless time to splash in puddles together. Le sigh!
Anywho, as you know, I’m a bonafide coffee enthusiast, but lately with the cold and wet weather, I’ve been drinking loads of tea.
Do you have a favorite flavor/brand of tea? I’m on a mission to find my favorites. So far I’ve been really into this green tea by Starbucks called Teavana Jade Citrus Mint (I buy it at Target). I like it because it’s mild and not too bitter! I also really love Earl Grey, especially with cream and sugar. 🙂
This week’s reading
- Pat McGrath digs “Star Wars.”
- If your skin care tingles, does that mean it’s working?
- Deep thoughts — Should cats be allowed on airplanes?
- The YSL lipstick gadget, an at-home machine that can create 4000 different shades of lipsticks, uses an AI powered app to help find your perfect shade. Go science!
- Well, this is new: NARS launched a lipstick collab with virtual brand ambassadors.
Can someone please let me know how these dogs get such shiny coats?
Please show me the way.
What are you up to this weekend? I’ve got a host of dance mom things involving driving Connor to and from various rehearsals and performances. Christmas shopping is also on my to-do list.
Take it easy and talk to ya soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,